- Open when you need to know how much I love you
- Open when you’re mad at me
- Open when you miss me
- Open when you’re lonely
- Open when you’re happy
- Open when you’ve had a long day
- Open when you’ve had a bad day
- Open when you’re sick
- Open when you’ve left me after visiting
- Open when you can’t sleep
- Open when you’re horny
- Open when you’re imagining our future
- Open when we can’t communicate with each other
- Open when you need a reminder of all the things I love about you
- Open when you need motivation/encouragement.
- Open when you need to laugh.
- Open when you’re bored.
- Open when we’re fighting (and it’s you’re fault)
- Open when we’re fighting (and it’s my fault)
- Open when you need a kiss
- Open when you wanna hear me ROAR!!!!I think this is a rather cutie idea for a long distance relationship or any relationship really.
This is sweet
Don’t know where this idea came from but someone did this for me I think I still have a few I didn’t open yet sweet gesture
OMG I started tearing up just at the THOUGHT of someone doing this for me. As someone who struggles with feeling seen/tangible/real, comforting and affirming words like these would ground me. In a world where so many words and actions “erase” my emotions/experiences, having someone acknowledge how I may be feeling and speak to those emotions mean a great deal more than one might think. A GREAT DEAL. Do this for someone if you can.
“do your homework”
“clean your room”
“hang out with your friends”
"Stop posting this gif every week"
Genre Swap | Anonymous asked: Criminal Minds as a Soap Opera
do you ever feel the urge to slam your face on the desk but you don’t because it would hurt
I regret nearly everything I did between the ages of birth and however old I was yesterday.
Uh, what’s it been? 6, 7 years?
Visually breathtaking Disney movies:
1/?? - Aladdin